Vocantas Career Opportunity
January 26, 2018
- Be the go to person for the CEO - - for everyone – you can stop reading the rest!
- Act as the point of contact between the executives, staff and internal/external clients.
- Take meeting minutes (internal and external) and accurately enter data into Sugar – Big job!
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs – assist CEO in ongoing best practices.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Take over the company and nobody knows…
Must-Have Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint and a CRM (Sugar is preferred).
- Proficiency in English.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Nice to Have Skills and Experience
How to Apply
If you would like to work with a talented team in a stimulating work environment, please carefully read the job posting and make sure you understand the role and are qualified for it.
Personalize your resume to the job you are applying to. Highlight your education, experience, and skills that are most relevant to the position.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Include the position you are applying to and your expected salary range in the subject line of the email.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who have been selected for an interview